Venture Project: Epi-Band
Feedback Reflection:
On my original elevator pitch, I got some really helpful feedback. They told me that they appreciated that I spoke calmly and smoothly, but that it was pretty obvious I had to get some help from my written script. This time, I made sure to memorize what I had to say. People also said that I should add more information about my product, especially how much it would cost. Luckily, it would be most often purchased through insurance. Finally, I was told that dressing up really helped make it seem professional, so I continued to do so.
Thanks everyone for the feedback!
I think you did a really great job with your pitch and I can definitely see the improvements from your first one. I liked the hand gestures and your pace was perfect. If I had to give some improvement suggestions, the only thing I could think of is that you should try to find a place with better lighting. Otherwise, great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat pitch Josephine! Judging by your voice, gestures, and facts it is clear that you truly believe in your products potential. Based on the facts you outline, the Epiband seems like a clear and logical choice over current methods. You also did a great job of speaking clearly and looking professional.
ReplyDeleteJosephine,
ReplyDeleteAfter watching your elevator pitch I felt as though I understood exactly as to what you were trying to sell without having to read the rest of your blog from this semester. You did a good job memorizing your script and it felt genuine. Overall I like your idea and hope you are able to continue helping other people.
I liked your excitement that came across in this pitch.You are dynamic when you speak and you smile a lot which are great characteristics. The only tip I can think of is to incorporate a personal touch. Mention a friend or even yourself if you meet the need of this product. Hope this helps and have a great day!
ReplyDelete