I will earn revenue from two aspects of my product. The first is the actual epinephrine auto-injector device which holds the medication and administers it to the patient. The second is the replaceable bands for the younger consumers. The market here is for them to customize their encasement band and make it fun to protect themselves.
Next Product
**Disclaimer: Unfortunately, the product I am creating doesn't really have anything to take it further. So, I'm just going to describe a product that I've considered doing before.
My next product I'd love to create would be a dish sanitizer that you slide dishes through that are sanitized and dried in seconds.
![]() |
https://www.amazon.com/Champion-UTC-6-Pot-Pan-Washer-UTC-6/dp/B005ETDFG8/ref=sr_1_102?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1468719081&sr=1-102
|
I imagine my product to be a sleeker, slimmer and smaller version of the product above. You could slide dishes through but it could be placed on your counter top. It would high pressure and temperature sanitize and then dry--like a mini car wash--and then come out the other side.
There are not customer reviews, but it did say that it is commonly used in restaurants. Restaurants have a larger amount of dishes going through, so the size there makes sense. For a home, it could be much smaller.

No comments:
Post a Comment